-
June 7th, 2006, 10:53 AM
#201
Inactive Member
Hi CG. Long time no see. I will try and make a trip over to your board today sometime. Last thing I bought was milk to make some waffles for dinner.
I just love having breakfast for dinner sometimes.
-
June 11th, 2006, 04:00 AM
#202
Inactive Member
There are many night where we decide to have breakfast for supper. If I might brag a bit, I make a mean pancake (my specialty is chocolate chip or bananna. I can't wait until we get some fresh peaches.)
Some nights a platter of scrambled eggs with cheese and a side of sasuage links with toast goes down pretty darn good.
Anyway, back to the subject of the last thing I bought...I bought a steering wheel cover for our beast. It has a black wheel and somedays you can not grab it. Now if I can get the #%@&*%^ thing on. [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
June 13th, 2006, 02:35 PM
#203
Inactive Member
Oh that cracks me up Rog...I fought with one of those things for 20 minutes before it finally decided to budge!!!
We have fried eggs, hashbrowns and bacon for dinner last night!!!
Last thing I bought was plane tickets for my step kids...$477 on way OUCH!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
June 13th, 2006, 04:18 PM
#204
Inactive Member
**drooling**
I am so damn hungry now! I would love to know your recipe Roger. Banana pancakes sound really good.
I just love hask browns with poached eggs on toast with a little salt & pepper and a touch of ketchup.
Gosh I am starving here!
-
June 14th, 2006, 01:22 AM
#205
Inactive Member
Bananna pancakes are sooo simple.
Make pancake batter as usual,I use bisquik. Add 1 mashed banana to mix. Pour into hot Skillit
-
June 14th, 2006, 04:24 PM
#206
Inactive Member
I was just posting at BitterSweets that I had just what I described here yesterday for dinner last night; except I had french toast instead of pancakes. I will make a mental note about the banana. Thanks
-
June 14th, 2006, 04:26 PM
#207
Inactive Member
Oh and speaking of bananas, the last thing I bought was a box of tampons......oooooh sorrrrrry I know that will make someone cringe out there in the webNetherWorld
-
June 14th, 2006, 10:40 PM
#208
Inactive Member
the last thing I bought was a variety puzzle magazine. I love those things
-
June 14th, 2006, 11:15 PM
#209
Inactive Member
Only [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Miz Pez can go from Bananas to tampons [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
June 15th, 2006, 03:33 AM
#210
Inactive Member
food talk*drools
I bought a new house,.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ha, I wish*LOL,...just a house for my guinea pigs*G
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks